he latest job vacancies are detailed below. Please check back regularly for the latest vacancies or contact us if you would like to submit a job application.
Job Title : Senior Rubber Technologist
Location : TRP Sealing Systems Limited, Hereford
TRP Sealing Systems is an internationally recognised manufacturer of plate heat exchanger (PHE) gaskets, and is expanding into new elastomer markets. Located in Hereford with worldwide manufacturing operations and markets, TRP SS is looking to recruit a Senior Rubber Technologist.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Undertake compound developments to meet customer and international standards or specific customer requirements;
• Assist customer base with applications advice and failure analysis;
• Support the commercial function in securing new business / new product developments; and
• Assist with production improvement and efficiency initiatives.
The candidate should possess the following:
• A degree level qualification in polymer technology, or a materials or chemistry equivalent;
• A robust personality with a number of years of relevant experience in an industrial environment;
• Good laboratory skills and familiarity with analytical equipment including a TGA and FTIR;
• An understanding of all relevant ISO test methods is a ‘given’, however the candidate will need to be ‘beyond’ just a laboratory experience;
• Able to lead projects from conception to a positive outcome and an ability to work autonomously;
• At least 5 years’ experience in designing materials, applications advice and failure analysis within the rubber industry;
• A good understanding of problem-solving techniques;
• An ability to communicate with internal and external customers;
• Possess or quickly develop a capability to make application recommendations to the customer base as regards materials; and
• Be used to providing technical support to the manufacturing operation. Having experience of compression and injection moulding would be an advantage.
Hands on experience in a similar role will be an essential prerequisite, although PHE experience is not a requirement.
The salary for the position is negotiable and dependant on the candidates experience, but is expected to be between £45,000-£55,000 per annum.
To apply for the position please email our Director, Gina Children, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your C.V and details of your current remuneration package.
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2020.
Job Title : Materials Mixing Operator
Location : TRP Sealing Systems Ltd, Hereford
Hours of work : Days, Mon – Fri 6.00 – 14:30 / 13:30 – 22:00 rotating
TRP is a value driven, global manufacturer of compression moulded Rubber products, used predominantly within the Plate Heat Exchanger, (PHE) marketplace. Our focus is to provide world class customer service, delivering excellence in everything we do and we recognize that it is our people who make the difference. Trust and Understanding are core foundations of the business.
We encourage our employees to think creatively in order to find quicker, faster, smarter and better ways to manufacture our products. We are currently looking to recruit a materials mixing operator, working within our operations team providing the successful candidates with the opportunity to play an important part in ensuring the department continues to meet the growing demands of the business.
Roles / Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Materials Mixing Operator has a vital role to play in the continued success of the department.
· Mixing of rubber compounds in accordance with production schedule to ensure the continued supply of materials required in the moulding process is completed on time, in full and meeting the expected quality requirements.
· Organize and plan daily activities to ensure that daily/weekly production targets are achieved in accordance with the production schedule
· Assure accuracy of material stocks through honest and accurate interaction with business systems, and co-ordinate and perform routine stock take activities to verify stock levels and ensure FIFO stock rotation.
· Be actively involved in 5S activity to ensure the continuing improvement of the 5S score within the department
· Maintaining a safe working environment and reporting any health and safety concerns for review and correction where necessary.
Skills / Experience
Knowledge of milling process would be advantageous.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com enclosing a copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications is 23rd October 2020
Job Title : Press Operators
Location : TRP Sealing Systems Ltd, Hereford
IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT TRP SEALING SYSTEMS LTD
We currently have Press Operator job opportunities at our factory in Rotherwas, Hereford
This involves shift work …. 12 hour shifts (7AM - 7PM & 7PM - 7AM) working 4 days on & 4 days off
Initially you will have a 6 – 8 week training period on days only & then be allocated your shift.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a completed application form.
Closing date for applications - ongoing
Application Form for Press Operators
For general job applications, please apply in writing with CV to :
Gina Children, TRP Sealing Systems Ltd, Netherwood Road, Rotherwas Industrial Estate, Hereford, HR2 6JU
or email email@example.com
or contact by telephone: 01432 279366.