The latest job vacancies are detailed below. Please check back regularly for the latest vacancies or contact us if you would like to submit a job application.
We are seeking a Business Development/Salesperson to work within the TRP Sealing Systems Ltd business based in Hereford, UK. The Business Development/Salesperson would be working within the Commercial department in a customer facing role. In this role you will work in a fast paced environment at the forefront of the latest developments focused within the Rubber Industry.
Job Profile: The successful candidate will work with the Commercial Manager to convert strategic goals into short and medium term business opportunities. They will support new business leads through a combination of market knowledge, product knowledge and client management skills and generate, manage and deliver new business opportunities by using their knowledge and experience. Given the strategic targets of the business the candidate will need to work closely with customers to transition from a make to print business to being design responsible. Within the role it is expected that the person will represent the organisation to the highest standards, produce project progress reports as requested, attend and contribute to meetings as required and travel to customers as and when needed.
Essential Requirements include:
• Prospect for new business
• To work to project plans and inform line manager at earliest opportunity if project progress is not to plan
• Customer facing responsibilities to discuss and agree upon commercial issues
• Team player, and able to work on own initiative
• At least five years’ experience in product development in a commercial environment
• Self-motivated, energetic and able to drive new business growth
• Ability in building relationships and communicating at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company that continues to grow.
To fulfil this role you will have the following attributes:
• Proven track record in business development ideally within the rubber industry
• The ability to drive a business forward and implement growth strategies
• Knowledge and experience within rubber moulding market place
• Target Driven
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p.a. depending upon the candidate’s qualifications and experience.